Killark Quick Sealing Compound CELOX KOS Series 2018 신제품 소개자료
안녕하세요 TIATIP 에디터입니다. 겨울과 봄사이 비가 한 차례 내리더니 우리곁에 봄이 성큼 다가와 있는 것 같습니다. 행복한 하루 보내시길 바랍니다.
오늘 이시간에는 킬락(KILLARK) 에서 새롭게 개발된 Quick Sealing Compound 제품을 소개드리고자 합니다. 환경성과 작업편의성이 고려된 제품으로 기존타입의 대응이 부족한 부분이 탁월하게 보완되어, 새롭게 출시되었습니다.
Killark - CELOX KQS Series
Quick Sealing Compound for Harsh and Hazardous Environment
1. Sealing Compound
CELOX™ KQS Series is an alternative quick sealing compound used extensively for sealing conduit to prevent the spread of explosive gases and vapors. It is a two part epoxy resin that is self-mixed when pushed
through a patented static mixing nozzle.
CELOX™ requires no mixing, measuring, stirring, or pumping prior to pouring a seal. This series is UL recognized for use with Killark seals and resists acids, water, oil, etc. The CELOX™ KQS series offers ultimate ease of use as each cartridge is reusable to prevent the loss of wasted time and product.
• Two cartridges sizes, 250ml (8.45oz) and 50ml (1.7oz) for convenience of various seal-off sizes
• Two part epoxy resin is pushed through a patented wedged element design nozzle to form a perfect mix
• Each cartridge comes with 4 patented static mixing nozzles
• 250ml cartridge comes in a single barrel with a 2 chamber internal compartment that allows for more compact storing and use
• Cartridge dispensing guns and spare nozzles are available as ordering options
• 250ml fills over eight ½” conduit seals
Features: Dispensing Guns
• 250ml dispensing gun is a single barrel caulking style with high spring tensions for ease of squeezing
• 50ml dispensing gun is has an easy sliding mechanism for quick installation
Features: Mixing Nozzles
• Patented static mixing nozzles has innovated wedge design to allow self-mixing while being squeezed through
2. Sealing Compound
SC Series Sealing compound is a cement used extensively for sealing conduit to prevent the spread of explosive gases. It is non-shrinking and a secure seal is formed. SC Series resists acids, water, oil, etc. It is
UL Listed for use with Killark ENY, EY, and EYS Series. Also CSA certified for use with any CSA certified sealing fitting.
• Exact amount of compound and water are packaged together into a twocompartment plastic pouch.
• The precise amount of compound and water are available for mixing. No mixing or measure implements are required.
• Squeezing the inner water container forces the water into the compartment containing the sealing compound. Complete mixing takes place inside the plastic pouch.
• The mixed sealing compound can be poured directly into the sealing fitting. A tubular straw is provided for those difficult seals to reach.
• The package label indicates the size and quantity of sealing fittings each pouch will properly fill.
3. Series SC/PF/LUBG
(1) Sealing Compound
SC Series Sealing compound is a cement used extensively for sealing conduit to prevent the spread of explosive gases. It is non-shrinking and a secure seal is formed. SC Series resists acids, water, oil, etc. It is UL Listed for use with Killark ENY, EY, and EYS Series. Also CSA certified for use with any CSA certified sealing fitting.
(2) Packing Fiber
Killark’s Packing Fiber is made from an environmentally safe, non-asbestos
material. It is easy to use and forms a positive dam to hold compound (Killark SC Type) in ENY, EY, and EYS Series fittings.
(3) Threaded Lubricants
Two special blends of lubricants have been developed by Killark for use with threaded joints. These lubricants are to be used to prevent galling of pipe threads when threaded into a coupling, junction box, etc. They insure
a quick release of undamage male and female threads when parts are disassembled.
• LUBG is a general purpose lubricant to be used in temperatures ranging from 0° to 125°F.
• LUBT is a high-quality lubricant to be used in temperatures ranging from -40° to +500°F. It is recommended to be used on hazardous location lighting fixtures.
Hubbell, Killark, 허벨, 킬락, CELOX, KQS Series, KQS, SC, Sealing Compound, Packing Fiber, Thread Lubricant, Seal Fitting
국내 기술지원 및 구매상담처
CUSTOMER SUCCESS IDK
* 소개된 제품 및 시스템의 사양, 재질, 치수, 기타 기재 내용은 제조공급사의 사정이나, 성능향상을 위해 예고 없이 단종, 대체되거나 변경되는 경우가 있으므로 양해를 부탁 드립니다. 기타 문의 및 상담은 공식대리점을 통해 진행해 주시기 바랍니다.
Notice : Specification are subject to change without notice.
|킬락(KILLARK) 텀블러스위치(XS) 및 백박스(SWB) 구성자료 소개 (0)||2018.10.19|
|KILLARK EXB-Lite EXBLT Series 2018 신제품 론칭안내 (0)||2018.03.27|
|Killark Quick Sealing Compound CELOX KOS Series 2018 신제품 소개자료 (0)||2018.03.23|
|KILLARK EXBLI & EXBSPI Series Circuit Breaker Panelboards 2018 론칭안내 (0)||2018.01.17|
|KILLARK UNION GUMM Series 신제품 소개자료 (0)||2017.10.30|
|Killark Expansion Fittings & Deflection Fittings 2017 하반기 킬락 신제품 소개 (0)||2017.09.04|